Congratulations to the following doctors for winning the simGP end-of-triennium competition!
First place: Dr Farhana Rahman
Second place: Dr Karen Shaw
Third place: Dr Emily Selim
Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/19/39789
|Promoter||Hahn Healthcare Pty Ltd (ACN 125 366 805) as Trustee for The Hahn CBJ Unit Trust (ABN 61 186 549 903) trading as Hahn Healthcare at Level 2, 104 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060|
|Entry restriction||The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, who are medical practitioners registered with AHPRA.
Employees of Hahn Healthcare are excluded from participating in the competition.
|Competition period||The competition commences at 9:00 am (AEST) on Monday 4 November 2019 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEST) on Tuesday 31 January 2020|
|Eligibility/entry method||During the competition period entrants must: complete a SimGP course before 31st January 2020. Valid for all course completions between 9:00 am Monday 4 November 2019 and 11:59 31 December 2019|
|Draw details||The draw will take place at 12:00 pm (AEST) on the 31 January 2020 at Hahn Healthcare offices, Level 2, 104 Mount street, North Sydney, Sydney NSW|
|Winner notification||Winners will be notified by phone and/or email on 31 January 2020. On the same day, winners will have their name published on the SimGP website (www.simgp.com.au)|
|Prize claim||The prize must be claimed by 09:00 am (AEST) 10 February 2020 or a new winner will be drawn|
|Unclaimed prize draw details||5:00 pm (AEST) 10 February 2020 at Hahn Healthcare offices, Level 2, 104 Mount street, North Sydney NSW 2060|
|Unclaimed prize draw winner notification||Winners will be notified by phone and/or email on 11 February 2020. On the same day, winners will have their name published on the SimGP website (www.simgp.com.au)|
|Total prize pool||AUD $850 Ex GST|
|Number of winners||3|
|Prize||1 x $500 towards registration for an Australian Medical Conference held before 31 December 2020. Proof of registration purchase will be required prior to providing reimbursement for the registration costs.|
|Prize value||1st place AUD $500 Ex GST
2nd place AUD $250 Ex GST
3rd place AUD $100 Ex GST
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prize will only be paid once the winner can provide a receipt as proof of payment for the conference registration. Only Australian Medical Conferences and Events will be covered. Prize covers the cost for registration only, and does not cover any travel or accommodation costs that you may incur whilst traveling to the conference.
|Prize conditions||Reimbursement will be provided upon receipt of proof of registration purchase (only covers cost of registration for one person, excludes costs for travel, accommodation or food and beverage during the conference or event)|
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- This competition will be conducted during the Competition Period
- The prizes are stated in the Prize Details above.
- The first name drawn that meets the Entry Restrictions, fulfils any Eligibility Criteria and is correctly submitted in accordance with the Entry Method described in the Competition Details will win the Prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via completion of course education course on the simGP website. Multiple courses completed by the same person will count as multiple entries into the draw.
- Closing date for entry will be 12:00 am (AEST) on 31 December 2019. After this date the no further courses completed will count as entries to the competition and accepted into the competition draw.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Employees of the Promoter (Hahn Healthcare) are ineligible to enter the competition.
- To be eligible to participate you must fulfil the following requirements:
- You must be an Australian registered Medical Practitioner (registered with AHPRA) and a resident of Australia
- You must register with SimGP (simgp.com.au) to access the courses and enter the competition
- You may complete any simGP course of your choice (available in the SimGP website catalogue) as the entry into the draw
- The draw will take place at as set out in the Draw Details section of the Competition Details.
- The winner/s will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification & Publication information set out in the Competition Details.
- The Promoter may require each winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is not deemed to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that Prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 4.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this Competition, in contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Prize is not transferable, changeable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a Prize or any element of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize or element of that Prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the Victorian gambling authority if required.
- If the Prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date & Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date & Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the relevant prize, subject to any requirements of the Victorian gaming authority. Any winner in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification.
- By entering this Competition, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the Competition and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. Each winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize(s) which cannot be excluded by law.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition as appropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this Competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for nonmonetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that were the parties are at arm’s length goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed, and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
- In the event entrants are required to submit or post any content or materials as part of the Entry Method, entrant’s consent to the Promoter modifying, reproducing, publishing and communicating any materials submitted (in whole or in part) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including the outcome) and promoting the Promoter’s goods and services and the entrant agrees not to make any claim for payment, breach of copyright or breach of moral rights in such material.
- Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the Promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 1800 954 787.
- The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the Competition. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the Competition and future marketing and publicity communications. An entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter by calling 1800 954 787. All personal information will be held at the office of the Promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Fair Trading NSW Government and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.