Your account obligations
In consideration of your use of the simGP website (simgp.com.au), you agree:
- To provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (the “Registration Information”)
- To maintain and promptly update the “Registration Information” to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- You are a registered Australian healthcare professional
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your registration and refuse any and all current and future use of the website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and registration and are responsible for all activities that occur under your password and registration. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account, or any other breach of security. Hahn Healthcare considers this “Registration Information” private. The information is kept on a secure server to protect it from outside parties. We use the information only for the limited statistical purposes to improve our site and services to you, to administer our site, and to notify you of products that may be of interest to you.
Access to the site
Intellectual property rights
Hahn Healthcare or its licensors own all intellectual property rights (including any copyright, trademark rights, and patent rights) in the Information and the website. You may download, copy or print reasonable amounts of the Information for your personal, non-commercial use, but must not use it in a commercial way (for example, publishing, selling or modifying the Information) without Hahn Healthcare’s prior written consent. In particular, you must:
- acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table diagram or other extract reproduced;
- not to make any charge for providing the Information to another person or organisation without the prior written consent of Hahn Healthcare for payment of an agreed copyright fee;
- not modify the Information without the express prior written permission of Hahn Healthcare; and
- include in any copy made the statement: “this material is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of Hahn Healthcare Pty Ltd
Nothing in this website is construed as granting you any license or right to use any trademark or other intellectual property rights of Hahn Healthcare without the written consent of Hahn Healthcare.
Requests regarding the use of the Information for any purpose other than educational or personal non-commercial uses should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the restriction set out above, you agree that you (and any party connected with you) will not:
- Use the website for any purpose which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website;
- Copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, edit, translate or reformat any of the Information without Hahn Healthcare’s prior written consent;
- Use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic processes to monitor, copy or extract any Information, or combine any Information with the information of a third party, without Hahn Healthcare’s prior written consent; or
- Reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other formulae or processes in respect of the website.
Date updated January 2019.